Goodbye My People ✌

Hello my beautiful people how are u? I hope u are fine, saddly this is my final post :(💔


It was great writing for you and thanks u for read me! I´d like talk about the experience what I  lived writing my posts and reading another blogs of my classmates. First the post I enjoyed writing most was the TV programme of my childhood where I wrote about Gravity Falls and I remember nice memories about my childhood. The post I least enjoyed writting was Last Weekend cuz I didn´t live nothing interesting at the university break bruh. 

Of my classmates I enjoyed reading the Marcela´s blog and I think Special ocassions was the post I laughted a lot hahaha. 


I think writing this posts help me to improve my English cuz I writing according to the level of English I know and help me showing me with a little help (u know what I talking about)  the mistakes I do when I write. This mistakes will help me to improve my writing. 


I like Blogger cuz make me feel like I´d be a famous 💫! And the thing I disliked it the small number of emojis I can put 😡


But anyways I enjoyed so much writting for u guys and I hope we´ll see us again <3





Comentarios

  1. uu I like the post of gavity falls too, and I like this picture of bluey, also I liked reading your blogs<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal with my family 👅

Japan A Dream Country

My (not) Crazy Last Weekend