My favorite social media 🐱‍👤🎮

Hi my beautiful people Kamy is here again with another post for u :D

Today I want to write about my favourite social media at the moment and that is Twitch, specifically the quackity streamer's channel. This channel it´s about a guy who is 22 years old and play different games in live, one of them is Minecraft and this time he is make lives about his minecraft´s serie call QSMP (Quackity Survival Multiplayer). I discovered this streamer thanks to my friend of my university who is a big fan of Quackity, he told me about a mexican streamer who is so funny and I had no idea who he was so with my curiosity I was very interested in will meet this famous guy. Until this day I like his content very much, Quackity it´s a nice guy what makes me laugh a lot. he have a very good humour and play a games what I like too. I think I watch his streams around 2 times for week, he is a bussy streamer bc he have a 2 channels, one in spanish and the other in english, he have two comunitis of fans and make conten for both. Also he is studiyng law what complicate he makes streams diarily.


If you are interested in seeing more of their content, here is the link to their twitch channel:

https://www.twitch.tv/quackitytoo






Comentarios

  1. Omg I love this streamer, quackity it´s so funny, I laugh a lot too with him haha, also I watch auronplay, rubius, spreen, and others, this is a great social media, I like it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ever i listen about twich but I never downloaded it, if i download some day i will search QuackityToo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal with my family 👅

Japan A Dream Country

My (not) Crazy Last Weekend