A meal with my family 👅

Hello my beautiful people Kamy it´s here and I´m glad to write to you 🙌


Today the topic of this new blog it´s about "A Family Meal" so I´ll start! I was out in May to celebrate the Mother´s Day on 14 May with my family to  Hana Korean Restaurant, this place is localized in Patronato, Santiago. I went with my parents, my 30 years old brother and of course me hehe. It was the first time I went to a Korean Restaurant and I test a dish of meat with sweet and sour sauce and rice, my dad repeat the same dish, my brother ate a dish with octopus 😖and vegetables and finally the person who we are celebrating, my mom ate shrimps with fried rice, she realy loves the shrimps. 


This family meal was reciently but I remember very good cuz firt we did´n found a restaurant open on sunday of Mother´s Day and we saw Hana Restaurant open and that was miraculous, I was happy seing my mother glad to test the korean food cuz she see doramas and she wanted test this food  she saw in TV. Also I was funny seeing my dad cuz he isn´t the best fan of asian food and he made funny faces.










Comentarios

  1. you have a really cute family, i want to taste the korean food!! i´m waiting for that

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice meal! cute censored family lol<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. woow, i never tasted korean food, but like your mother ever i watch the korean foor in the tv.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never eaten Korean food, one day I will try it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Japan A Dream Country

My (not) Crazy Last Weekend