My Hobby: Ilustration Digital

Hi guys, Kami its here!

Its my pleasure to tell you about my favorite hobby, what is draw with a program on my old laptop :D.

I began drawing firts in paper, when i was a kid of 5 years old and I remember I was watching the anime of Pokemon on my TV and I was very interested with these cute and shiny creatures, so I began draw differents Pokemon in the notebooks of my siblings haha. I was drawing for 15 years and I still counting.



For draw in a digital format I use a  graphic tablet and a tactic pencil, the brand is Genius Easypen I405x. I use too my old Laptop, his brand is HP and have 8 years of use. I use Paint Tool sai or Adobe Ilustrator for make my drawings but u can use whatever program like Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint or maybe sounds funny but u can draw in Paint too.

 

For draw you just need take the pencil and start to draw a person, animal or whatever fantastic creature what you want draw. I stay so much hours drawing cuz I draw until the little bit detail in my fanarts. 
I draw once a month because I´m very busy for the University. I really like draw cuz I can draw anything I can think from my crazy mind, like this fanart of Oliver from the Webtoon "The Kiss Bet".




You can do different styles of drawing like 3D or 2d, mix many colous and make so many characters or words what you dreaming,


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal with my family 👅

Japan A Dream Country

My (not) Crazy Last Weekend