My Holiday as a Child

Good Morning my beautiful people here is Kamy <3

Well today I will tell you about a holiday when I was a little kid. I can´t remember wich is the exact age when I was visit Cartagena the first time but I still have memories around when I was 5 years old so here we go! I visit this little beach in summer in the Valparaiso´s coast with my grandparents, my mom, my brother and two cousins. My grandpa rented a cabin in a tip of the hill for our family, it was a big house with a beautiful view to the principal beach. I played with a girl who lived in front of our house, we played a lot of games in his backyard and sometimes, as his house was made of stilts, we would go underneath it looking for things buried in the ground and that was amazing for a childs haha. When we finished lunch with my grandmother, my mother, my brother and my cousins we went to the little beach of Cartagena without my grandpa, he preferred to sleep in the hut than to go to the beach with us >:c So we took the bus and went to the city centre.




A special memory what I have of these holidays it´s when in the nigth  we go to the beach with my family to see the low tide, we sat in the sand and ate someone hot dogs and french frites meanwhile the waves touched our feets, that´s maked a special moment what I will keep forever in my heart.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal with my family 👅

Japan A Dream Country

My (not) Crazy Last Weekend