My (not) Crazy Last Weekend

Hello my beautiful people Kamy is here once again!


Well today's topic is about my last weekend, you may think I had the most fun weekend because I was on my university break week but not every time we can have a spectacular weekend.


On Saturday I read the end of the Ouran Host Club Highscool manga and I have to say this: It was a beautiful, cute and surprising ending. This manga is about the story of 7 students from Ouran High School, a school where only the most millionaire kids go and Haruhi the main character goes too but she is a scholarship student so you know what's going to happen hehehe. I was alone in my room reading this manga, I had seen the anime first but this one only has 26 episodes so I had no idea how the story would continue so I went straight to the manga. Maybe you think it's the typical cliché story about the poor girl who falls in love with the handsome millionaire boy but it's not, Ouran Host Club Highschool is more than this cliché. I really love this manga cuz it surprised me a lot and it changed my way of thinking about love and friendship, I was reading this manga since Tuesday and I finally finished it this Saturday, maybe I read a little fast? I really like this manga, please take the chance to read this nice story.


See you in my next update! <3




Comentarios

  1. I see the anime of Ouran Host Club Highschool Is so funny, someday I read the manga to know how the story continues of Haruhi and Tamaki

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal with my family 👅

Japan A Dream Country