A free English language learning website: BBC Learning English

Good morning my beautiful people here kamy once again!

Today I want to write about a website where you can learn English for free, nowadays many people want to learn English independently and don't know how to start, so today I will introduce you to BBC Learning English 👀👆.


Courses

In the first course section I chose the intermediate level and saw the 6 minute vocabulary activity 1, for the first activity I found it a bit difficult as I didn't understand the listening at first but I realised later that there is a transcriber of the audio to help you guide the audio with reading, my mistake I didn't realise this at first hehe. I think for a beginner to intermediate level it's not that useful for people who have learnt the basics of English but with the help of the transcriptor it helps to reduce the difficulty a bit.


Grammar

The Grammar Gameshow Activity 1 the present simple and continuous tenses I think it was a fun activity because of the quiz format in which the content is taught, I think the participation of Leslie (who is a voice of the quiz) is very helpful becauyse they give the content of the section and the quiz game is better understood.


Pronunciation

Medium pronunciation: 5 days to improve your pronunciation.  Well in my opinion, the beginning of this activity does not help so well to introduce you to pronunciation as it makes you watch a video first, which for someone who is being introduced to English phonetics, you will have to watch more videos to be able to understand this introduction. 

Vocabulary

Medium Vocabulary: Learn English througth Drama.  An entertaining way to teach vocabulary through drama, it helps you to get into the story and to think that being in the drama scene yourself, talking to the characters themselves, helps you to listen carefully to the words the characters are saying.


News

Lingohack Intermediate Level: Pigs on patrol. This news helps you to read and listen to the grammar and pronunciation of English, I think it is very useful to learn better these two areas of English together with some cute little pigs.


More

Intermediate and above level: Dramas from BBC Learning English 

the background drawings are very good, it helps you to visualise the situation you are listening to through the narrators. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal with my family 👅

Japan A Dream Country

My (not) Crazy Last Weekend