Gravity Falls the best TV programme of my childhood

Good morning my beautiful people ^^ Kamy once again to write about a new topic for the blog: a TV series I watched as a kid what is Gravity Falls a summer of mysteries 👻.


Gravity Falls is a Disney Channel original series created by Alex Hirsch that premieres on June 29, 2021 in the United States. I was 9 years old when I first saw this amazing series. 

Gravity Falls tells the story of two twins named Dipper and Mabel Pines who have to visit their great-uncle Stan Pines during the summer in the mysterious town called Gravity Falls, Oregon. Stan lives and runs "The Mystery Shack", a tourist trap that charges visitors to have a look at the strangest museum in the world, but Dipper and Mabel know that there really is something very strange about the place and the town, and on the first day Dipper finds a mysterious journal with a big 3 on the cover, this journal told all about the creatures of gravity falls, which was strange as there was no mention of the author's name.

I really liked this show because the mysteries and monsters we know in myths and legends were creative, the show created a great buzz for the next episode because Alex Hirsh made the great mystery of gravity falls grow, who was the author of the journals? It was great fun to create theories about this unknown character, I loved watching youtube videos with theories about the series.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A meal with my family 👅

Japan A Dream Country

My (not) Crazy Last Weekend